Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thai Curry (In the Crockpot)

I found a similar recipe online but I changed most of it, so here it is!

1 can coconut milk
2 Tbsp. Red Curry Paste
1 Tbsp. Honey
1 Tbsp. Bragg's Liquid Aminos
1 Tbsp. Garlic Flakes/Powder
Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
Sea Salt

*Whisk together

1 cup diced carrots
1 cup diced celery
2 cups cut green beans
2 cups cut mushrooms
1 lb mostly frozen chicken breasts (diced into chunks)

*Stir Chicken and Vegetables into the sauce and cook on low in the crockpot for 5-6 hours. You could also leave the chicken whole and cut/shred at the end. I served mine over Jasmine rice, but it would be great by itself too! It had a little spice, but it was still very tasty according to my 3 year-old! She ate her whole bowl with no complaints (which is big success in our house)! Feel free to add/omit vegetable to enjoy what your family loves! I used what I had in the fridge already, and I prepared this the night before so all I had to do what throw it into the crockpot at noon and quickly make the rice before dinner time! It was very tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment