Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Crock Pot Fajitas

I got this from a friend who makes lots of yummy crock pot meals for her family. We had it served over brown rice, but she liked it in tortillas like a fajita. Another good option could be on top of a salad!

1 lb. frozen chicken breast (I sliced mine)
1 can organic diced tomatoes
1 can organic kidney beans
1 onion sliced
1 each green and red bell pepper sliced
1/2 lb. mushrooms diced (not in the original recipe, but my family LOVES mushrooms in everything)
1/2 cup diced green beans (not in the original recipe, but I had some extra in my fridge so I added them)
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp chili powder
1 clove garlic, diced
1/2 tsp sea salt

Cook on low 5-6 hours. This also made quite a bit so we had leftovers. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment