Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Roasted Veggies

Through our csa (farmofplenty.com), we have gotten lots of fresh and new vegetables. I have been trying to figure out what to do with some of them, so I did some searching online and found a site that said 'you can roast any root vegetable'-so I tried it. I decided to roast a mixture of vegetables and we tried them out. Our 3 year-old liked all but one (not bad)!

2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil (melted)
Sea Salt
Pepper
Any seasoning of your choice
Yukon Red potatoes
Kohlrabi
Radishes
Turnips
Sweet Potatoes

First, I peeled and cut the veggies, then tossed them in the oil and seasoning mixture. I then roasted at about 400 degrees for about an hour, stirring every 15 minutes! They were nice and crispy and full of fun flavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment