Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Getting Started!

The purpose of this blog is to provide people with great tasting and easy recipes for the whole family. As a Chiropractor's wife, I am often asked what we eat and what we feed our daughter, so here are some ideas! We love trying new things and finding healthy alternatives to the typical 'junk food.' Our family tries to buy the best ingredients to cook with. Some great places that we shop on a weekly basis are Target, Whole Foods Market, and in the summer we love Farmer's Markets! Of course, there are many other great places to find quality food. You can find good food almost anywhere, so keep your eyes open. I will try to include many different recipes that your family will enjoy. I do not claim to have created these recipes...I just take bits and pieces from other recipes and experiment with them to fit our lifestyle. So far, I am happy with many of my creations!

I hope you enjoy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment