Search This Blog

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Zucchini Bread

So, many of you saw that was doing Whole 30, well, I had to give it up for a few reasons but I have still been doing mostly paleo when I can so grain-free and refined sugar-free.  This Zucchini bread was moist and tasty!

1.5 cups almond flour/meal (I get mine for only $3.99/bag at trader joes)
1.5 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1-2 tsp. cinnamon
1 cup grated zucchini
3 eggs
1/3 cup unsweet applesauce (the original recipe called for one mashed, ripe banana but I was out so I tried this and it was great)
3-4 Tbsp. raw honey
1 Tbsp.melted coconut oil (I am sure olive oil or butter would work as well)

1.  Mix together all wet ingredients using a hand mixer until frothy and well mixed.
2.  Add in dry ingredients and blend until well combined (my batter was fairly thin).
3.  Pour into loaf pan (I did 3 mini-loaves this this and added good life chocolate chips to one loaf for a treat).
4.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment