Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Missed a Few Weeks...Oops!

I realized that I haven't posted in a while, but that's because I have been in a rut as my three year-old has not been as eager to try new things recently so I have been sticking with the old faithful recipes that she will eat. Don't get me wrong, she's a very healthy eater and isn't your typical kid but lately she hasn't been interested when I throw something new at her, so I am giving her a break. Here's a sampling of some recipes that we've had in the last couple weeks!

Banana Bread
Blueberry Muffins
Wild Rice Stuffed Chicken Breasts w/ steamed vegetables
Chili
Turkey Soup (same recipe as chicken soup but using our leftover turkey)
Chicken Black Bean Salsa Soup (my hubby prefers this on a ezekial whole grain tortilla as a taco)
Grilled Chicken Sausages w/ sweet potato fries and sauteed green beans
Spaghetti w/ brown rice pasta
Blueberry pancakesChicken Nuggets w/ steamed vegetables (broccoli and cauliflower are her favorites right now)-I have also used this 'breading' to coat eggplant, mushrooms, and zucchini and we love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment